Producing visual stories for brands and beyond
Borden is a New Zealand based producer/director who is full of crazy and beautiful ideas. With a passion for commercials, backed by 10 years+ creative industry experience and solid technical knowledge of film production.
From creative concept, budgeting, to crew hire and post-production, Borden connects talented people together and get the message delivered for clients both locally and internationally.
• Borden is very good at punching numbers into excel sheets so any idea can have a price tag for budgeting.
• Can work in almost every aspect of the creative process to allow flawless strategy to execution.
• Experienced in business, creative and technology sectors.
• Savvy with digital technology and absolutely love efficiency.
• An avid learner, Borden continuously learns from the best in their field.
• Borden also loves reading about consumer behaviour and psychology.
• Qualified national range officer, can proficiently handle firearms.
2006 Bachelor of Computer Graphic Design
Waikato University and Wanganui School of Design, New Zealand
2014 Art of Visual Storytelling Cinematography Workshop
Alex Buono – Vegas, USA
2017 Customer Analytics
Wharton – University of Pennsylvania, USA
2014 Sealord New Zealand Water Safety Awards
New Zealand Bar Crossing Series
2010 Vodafone Online Promotion Awards (New Zealand National Winner)